how to reactivate Google domains - "Domain is not serving because its email address is not verified"
my domain at
Google Domians is not working with this error message:
Domain is not serving because its email address is not verified. Resend verification email
looks like I need to verify my email in the whois info, unluckily, I used a
email@example.com, this is a typical Circular dependency:
- in order to reactivate my domain, I need to access my email
- in order to access my email, I need to reactivate my domain
since I cannot access
firstname.lastname@example.org, why don’t just update the email address to my gmail? the change will require a verification!
- I still cannot access my
email@example.com approve the whois info update
- I can use the phone number to verify the change, however, my phone number is not valid anymore!
then I contacted the help, which responses me in 2 minutes, the solution is:
- update my phone number first, this will not require a verification.
- updte my email address, use my phone to verify the change. and it works.
- prefer to use a gmail instead of a firstname.lastname@example.org in your whois info
- update you whois info promptly.